Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Simple Twist on Red, White and Blue

I loved the patriotic feel of the July kits. Who wouldn't! However, I decided to challenge myself to use the kits for a non patriotic layout. Though red, white and blue remind many people of the Fourth of July, simply adding in an unexpected color can change the feel of the layout. I chose to add pink and gold.


Making pink letters was a breeze. I simply painted the chipboard letters from the kit with some pink paint. I added some vintage pink buttons and chose one of the cards from the Historian kit. I cut the card down to fit my page. Most people don't expect pink on a boy's layout. I like how it brings an unexpected pop of color to the red, white and blue palette.

What have you created with your July kits? Share your projects with us in the JBS Mercantile Flickr gallery.



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout ... love those papers from Pebbles !

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer a wide range of elegant Eye Drop Boxes that will catch customers attention. And if you want to boost your sales you should use our custom eye drop boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer you a chance to boost your sale to another level. Our professional staff is much experienced in packaging. They produce eye-catchy boxes to derive the customer’s attention. Reverse Tuck End Boxes provide you with an alluring presentation.

    ReplyDelete