Friday, May 2, 2014

Welcome Our May Guest, Tracie Claiborne from Scrap Gals!

 
Tracie Claiborne, Co-Host of The Scrap Gals Podcast
A Certified Scrapbook Instructor, Tracie has worked in the industry for more than 10 years teaching at multiple scrapbook stores and events. Blogging since 2005, at www.tracieclaiborne.com, she specializes in guiding her readers step-by-step through the card-making and papercrafting process.  This year, she and co-host, Tiffany Lowder (bio coming soon) have launched a motivational scrapbooking podcast, Scrap Gals.
Welcome Tracie (and Tiffany)!
 
 
Tracie says: "I'm really happy with all the layouts I made with the kit. My motto is "Start with the Story" and I think I did a good job sticking to that on the projects I completed. My favorite would have to be the "things I tell myself." I am now a lover of stencils!!! I have owned numerous stencils for years and a blending tool but finally got the nerve to put them both together for this layout with Jenni's fabulous "chicken feed" ink pad. I made simple text boxes in Word after measuring the stencil and it was really quite a quick process to make the page. Thanks to Jenni for offering such great stencils in her kit! This kit was really fun to work with. I plan to make about 2-3 cards with my left-overs and maybe a mini-album!"
 
 
"I love to sit in this light filled room and create with all my scrappy treasures organized carefully by color. This is also where we tape The Scrap Gals Podcast with Tiffany and Tracie!" 

"My favorite pic right now is from January of this year. My daughter had just gotten glasses the day before and she came to my office and looked over the counter at me and she was so cute I couldn't stop giggling. Every time I see her in her glasses, I giggle because she's so darn cute!" 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Awww she is cute!!and so is your space Tracie!! I love your layout as well!! So glad I have come to know you and Tiffany..enjoyed spending the day with you at the crop the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, love your crafting space, and our daughter is so cute! Wonderful to have you with JBS this month!

    ReplyDelete