Sunday, May 4, 2014

Welcome May Guest, Tiffany Lowder, from Scrap Gals!

 
Tiffany lives in Bowling Green, KY with her spoiled rotten dogs and spends her days teaching high school English and history. She has been Scrapbooking for 12 years and most often makes traditional pages in both 12 x 12 and 8.5 x 11, though she also makes mini-albums and creates monthly Project Life spreads. You can visit Tiffany's blog to learn more about her and to check out her work at www.livingalowderlife.blogspot.com. Be sure to listen to Tiffany and Tracie discuss Scrapbooking trends, issues, projects, techniques, and more each week on the ScrapGals podcast.
 
Gosh, it's tough for me to choose a fave layout from this month's kit because there are things I love about each one. Overall, I think I love the mini-album the most. The mix of papers and patterns combined with pics I loved from 2013 just makes me happy. Plus, who doesn't love a mini, right? My second choice would be Ladies' Lunch. I love my title choice on that page and the combo of yellow, pink, and red really pops.
 
Here's a photo looking into my studio space. I love looking out the windows as I work, and it makes for some lovely light when I work in the afternoons. My studio space is in an extra bedroom in my house, so it's not particularly large. (Right now, the walls are turquoise, but I plan on changing that this summer. Paint ideas, anyone?) My studio has plenty of space for me to work effectively, though, and I feel lucky to have dedicated space that I can just shut the door to when needed. 
 
I adore this pic of my daughter and her boyfriend. The colors, the pose, the composition, the catch lights in her eyes, the sweet kiss - it's all just adorable. I can't wait to scrapbook it because they're so stinkin' cute!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment