Monday, May 12, 2014

My Kind of Messy :) :) :)

Heeeeeello Hello :) :) :)

What an awesome month for creative shares!!! I so so love the brief 'Get Messy'! Like I would say no LOL :)

With the layout I am sharing with you today I have used heaps of glorious product from the Mercantile! all the information is listed at the bottom of the blog post :).

To create my background I used one of the awesome Dina Wakley's masks; the 12 x 12 Boulders stencil. I have sprayed the stencil with both a white and grey mist and then stamped the mask on to the cardstock background, its as simple as that!!!!!

I have added extra splats of colour with Jenni Bowlin paints; which I applied with a small soft bristle paint brush :)




Aaaaaaand so would you like to know fabulous Jenni Bowlin Studio products I used???

Click on the image to link directly to the Mercantile :) :) :)





These flatbacks are sooooo TDF!!!! :)




What is not to love about these?!!!!!! :)



Well that is it from me for the Mo! I do hope you enjoy all the messy technique fun that will be on the blog this month!!!!!

Cheers and Happy Creating!!

Louise :) xx
Pin It!

2 comments: