Monday, January 20, 2014

new year, new life


There's something about the new year that always prompts thoughts of fresh starts. Lots of people make resolutions, and we try to turn our thoughts to the things we're aspiring to accomplish in the coming months... I'm taking on all kinds of new things, including a series of teaching posts for women wanting to start a handmade business.


One of the big projects that I'm taking on this year is starting Project Life. I'm planning to add lots of mixed media touches, and use my monthly JBS Mercantile kits and my stash to supplement the basic midnight card kit that I bought.

I'm just loving the January kits with all of the fun touches of "radiant orchid". I think there's something magical and hopeful about the color purple. It came slowly and took me by surprise, but I'm definitely loving it now!

What fun projects are you pursuing this year?

~ Leah


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment