Monday, January 6, 2014

A Year-in-Review Album

As one year ends, and a new one begins, we do not just look ahead but back, reflecting on the 365 days that brought us to where we are today. 
What better way to document the highlights of a memorable year than with the January JBS Mercantile mini-album kit
That's just what I did, compiling photos and memories of 2013 on every page of my album. 
Each page of the album is dedicated to one month of the year, and is divided into four blocks: one title block, one accent block, one journaling block, and one photo block. 
I selected one photo to represent each month, and compiled a list of events, milestones, and highlights.
It can be a challenge to recall all that occurred over a single year, so I jogged my memory by doing a bit of research, going through my photo galleries, blog entries, and status updates from 2013. 
Page by page, month by month, the album became a keepsake.  
The full album may be viewed in the JBS Mercantile gallery

Thanks for visiting today! 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea Jill!! Such an amazing mini! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete