Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sweet Halloween Ornaments


I have a great stash of little tiny cute things.  Things, that are so much fun to wire up and make ornaments from. 


So. Much. Fun.  The Bingo Card bases were made by punching out stars from the middle, placing vellum in between and sandwiching them together with another Bingo Card.


I wired the cards and added all the sweet tiny Halloween details.


I did the same with a butterfly cut from my cameo.


They were so much fun to make and to look at with the sun shining through the peek-a-boo vellum cut-outs.

Supplies:


Fiskars Star Punch
Ribbon by May Arts


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are so cute...They would make a good garland or banner...**LOVE** this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest!! Butterflies for Halloween...I LIKE IT! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Betsy! Definitely going to try that vellum trick soon :)

    ReplyDelete