Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer lovin'

I have that song in my head now.  You know, the one from the movie Grease.  When Sandy and Danny don't know they are at the same high school and they are telling their friends about their summer.  Okay, enough of that.

I love me some summer!  And so does my youngest girl.  We are cut from the same mold on this one.  Summer is hot and sunny and awesome.  This is her via Instagram, enjoying summer.


I used the July kits for this page.  I love the colors in Lisa's exclusive papers in the papercrafting kit. I used those and the stencil from Artisian add on to create the background.


These yellow sequins are a favorite embellishment and I used up every single one this month.  How could I not??  They are the cutest!!


I tacked down these acrylic letters using my sewing machine.  They are just fun and colorful.  Perfect for a summer page.

Thank goodness it is summertime right now.  I will have pictures to scrapbook all year long with as many as I am taking.  I hope you are loving your summertime too!  


Pin It!

1 comment: