Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New!

Hello there friends, Elizabeth here!
Today I wanted to share a layout I created for one of our summer activities! The 4th of July is one of my all time favorite holidays. I was even more excited to use my very favorite products from JBS in making this layout too!


There are lots of new things going on in my life and I couldn't wait to document this 4th as part of that! My new marriage, our new move, and 4th of July with a wonderful large family too!


What I love most about my fav's from JBS is layering! I love the fact that I can mix & match items together and they all go even if there are different themes throughout.


I liked using the punch and the note card for something other than what I would normally use it for and I turned the paper upside down to make the edge on top instead of the bottom!

That's what so wonderful about scrapping, you can create using your fav's with all the new things happening in your life too!
e.
Pin It!

1 comment: