Wednesday, March 27, 2013

she learned to let go...

{supplies: letter chaos stencil, modeling paste, gesso, mini mister, speckled egg re-inker, various other blue and green inks, modern mercantile papers, silver feather rubons, chicken feed and cough syrup paint}

This past weekend I was browsing around a bit on my ipad when I realized that I could purchase Dina Wakley's book Art Journal Freedom as a download from the iBooks app. Art journaling is one of those things that I've always wanted to explore more - I just haven't had the time to take a class or really check into it like I should. And deep down - I was a bit afraid of what might happen if I did...

All I can say now is that Dina's book has opened a new world for me. She's given an awesome list of starting supplies and great tips and techniques. And that's only in the first two chapters. I'm sure this page is only the very first of many to come.

~ Leah
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. WOW...that is really neat. I love it. Love the message. I might have to check out her book

    ReplyDelete