Thursday, October 11, 2012

Scrap Vintage...typewriter inspired




During the month of October, the design team will be scrapping all things vintage.  The word vintage can mean and inspire so many things:  vintage photos, vintage memories, vintage ephemera, and gorgeous vintage Jenni Bowlin Studio product.  Vintage isn't just one style of scrapbooking either!  I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of different interpretations of this Jenni Bowlin appropriate theme from our design team!


I have been wanting to add a vintage typewriter to my "scrapbooking tools" for so long now. So, I put a little "wanted" post on my Facebook page & a friend was nice enough to give me this one. Hello! Free vintage is even better! Woot! 
So, of course I need to scrapbook about it!

I immediately thought of the  Wren - Typing Lessons sheet for my background. I added a few vintage pieces from past Antiquarian Kits; plus I was excited to find the original Owner's Guarantee Card in the box with my new typewriter. On the page it went!





Is there a vintage item you treasure these days? Go ahead...scrapbook it!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. you KNOW i love the 'typewriter' !!! anything 'typewriter' !!!
    see you in atlanta !!

    ReplyDelete