Tuesday, August 21, 2012

JBS Summer Games: Rythmic Gymnastics


Today we have inspiration from Dina Wakley who writes, "I was inspired by Olympic Rhythmic Gymnastics. I am always amazed how the athletes combine gymnastics and dance with the hoop and the long, long ribbon. When I was a girl, I would imagine having one of those long ribbons of my very own! I noticed that the paper in the Project kit this month had circles on it...like the hoops! I used the ribbon in the kit to represent the ribbon in the routines. You really can find inspiration anywhere you look."


There is still plenty of time to enter the JBS Summer Games Challenge! We'd love to be inspired by YOU and hope you'll join us!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information if you want to read about spring mba programs then do please visit our blog.

    ReplyDelete