Tuesday, August 28, 2012

JBS Summer Games; Pole Vault

Hello Hello :)

Are you loving the amazing JBS Summer Games Inspiration from the Team? I am!!

Today I want to share with you a layout I did based on the event Pole Vaulting. Initially I was going to do take a segmental approach and do lots of pattern paper piecing, but as you can see I changed my mind LOL :)


What I did was cut the card stock background up into pieces in the same pattern/design of the bar that the pole vaulters vault over! I then adhered it to another sheet of card stock and then machine stitched it down. as you can see in the below picture :).


I finished the layout using a variety of Jenni Bowlin Studio tags, rub-ons, stickers and embellishments. I also added a few extra splats of Fountain ink paint.





Soooooo there is still time to enter the JBS Summer Games Challenge! We'd love to be inspired by YOU and hope you'll join us! Don't keep us waiting to long :)

Louise :) 
Pin It!

4 comments: