Monday, August 13, 2012

Doggy (and Kitty) Treats on Digi Monday!

Today's digital release is one dog owners and cat owners will love!  It's 25% off on release day, TODAY,  all day long - so there's still time to grab it here!


These adorable layouts were created by the Jessica Sprague creative team.  One about Brammie the cat:

by creative team member Marjge


And this sweet layout about one shaggy dog is by creative team member Julie. 

I used this kit to create a hybrid project from a Folger's Coffee Container.  It was easy ... I just washed out the container and let it air for about a week.  The coffee smell was gone.  If you want to get rid of the smell quicker, then pour some Baking Soda into the canister with water and let it soak over night.  I then printed out the bingo cards I needed in the right size to cover the panels on the side of the Folger's Coffee Conainer.  There are three panels.


I printed them out on matte paper, but you can print them on glossy for a different look.


What a great storage container we have now!


And Shiner likes it too!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that doggy treat container. I need one of those...so cute. I haven't got to play with the digital things, just collecting right now. But I am about to have some days to myself very soon...That is one of the things I have on my list "to do"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Lo's!!
    Love the treat container!

    ReplyDelete