Monday, June 4, 2012

New in the Digi Shoppe and Personalizing those Bingo Cards

New today - one of my FAVORITE Jenni Bowlin products!


Margje at JessicaSprague.com used the kit to create this triumphant page!


She also used papers from the Classic Labels Collection as part of her background.

I'm going to use these Sports Bingo Cards to make my son's High School Baseball Album.  I'm using pocket page protectors for this album and by using the digi kit, I'm able to print the cards out in various sizes to fit the pockets:


I also made matching cards for each high school year by altering one of the cards from the set:


This is easier than it looks!  I'll show you how I did it using PSE in this video.  I think I talk with my hands, because my cursor is jumping all over the place as I speak! sorry 'bout that! One day I'll get the hang of this!


Supplies:

Jenni Bowlin Studio Sports Bingo Card Kit
font: Impact
font: Sun, Moon, & Stars

Do you have a sport enthusiast in your house?  If so, you just may need this versatile kit.  Whether you digi scrap or do traditional scrapbooking, this kit is a "must have"!  And today it's 25% off!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. great tut, Betsy!! Pretty much all of it was Greek but I understood a few things:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, girl, you've got to do these vids more often! Great job on that! And on the cards as well. You totally inspire me to do stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete