Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Label It!

It's Wednesday and that means sale day at JessicaSprague.com.  Our Classic Label Papers are 50% off today ...


What I LOVE about JBS digital elements is their versatility.  This kit is certainly versatile!

I wanted to start labeling the back of my layouts with info about the photos and when the layout was made.   I simply resized the "Read This" label to fit the size of a large circle punch I own.  Since I was planning to print out a ton of these, using a punch to cut them out would make this much easier.  I also changed some colors and added headings for the info I wanted to include.




Easy!  I keep a pile of these by my scrappy desk so I can label my layout before I put it away.




BIG JBS NEWS at Jessica Sprague.com!  Thursday's designer spotlight is none other than Jenni Bowlin!  

There will be a lot going on:
1.  a sale on all Jenni Bowlin digital products Thursday through Sunday
2.  a Speed Scrap Thursday at 9pm ET on the forum  - if you participate, you'll receive a free mini digi kit.  I've seen the other Speed Scraps and they're a blast!
3.  early release of Jenni's next digi kits Thursday - 

You won't want to miss the next kits - perfect for an upcoming holiday (hint hint) ;)





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment