Monday, July 18, 2011

Lots of Winners!

Congratulations to all our winners! Please email your mailing address to doris.sander@gmail.com.

Our alphabet winners are:

Vanessa said... Loving the chipboard letters!

Rebecca said... Here's my blog - I posted a lot of favorites (including yours) today. :) Thanks!!http://rebeccasscraps.blogspot.com/2011/07/some-pre-cha-favorites.html

Our embellishment winners are:

Denise said... These are all great! I love the delicate flowers and new chipboard designs! DeniseB

Reply by craft-tastrophe on Friday I'd probably use the Christmas papers more making gift tags and cards, etc., but i love them both!!! Foam stamps are a must have and that Weather Vane paint is a gorgeous color(sure to be my fav)! LOVE IT ALL!*!*! Couldn't be happier. Now and CHA winter are the best times of the year!!! :D:D:D:):):)

Our brad winners are:

Moi said... these are so cute!! I love everything with numbers on it so the first set is perfect for me

Isabel Dona beautiful, really beautiful

Our foam stamps and Ranger winner is:

Deborah Mahnken said... I *need* those foam stamps! When are they available?

Our Vintage Holidays patterned paper winners are:

Kristin Summer said... Gorgeous...but I wouldn't expect anything less :) love both the new lines!!

Curlywiggle_s SO happy Jenni finally designed a Halloween line!! Love it. RT : CHA Summer 2011Vintage Holidays://bit.ly/qwxo29
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! LOTS of winners is right. Congratulations, all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, I won!! So excited to see these gorgeous papers in person! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!When will the holiday papers be available for purchase?Got to have me that Halloween collection-my fave for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent my info! Love embellishments, so I am thrilled to win a prize!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete