Sunday, February 27, 2011

Winners!!

Our sketch challenge winner and creator of this delightful layout is Jinny Newlin! Jinny writes, "I have had the idea for this layout in my head for the longest time. February and JBS brought it to fruition between my glorious kit and that fantastic sketch. Thanks!"

Our "Get Painty" challenge winner is Jenni Hufford! Isn't this layout so sweet? I love it's homespun charm.
Congratulations Jinny and Jenni! Email me at doris.sander@gmail.com and I'll get your gift cards sent to you! Thanks for playing along with us! :)

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS to both of you!!I absolutely love the incorporation of the crayons on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, J & J! Jinny, I agree with Michelle about the inclusion of the crayons -- genius! And Jenni, those colors are AMAZING...so soft, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! Thank you so much for picking my layout! I'm, completely, thrilled! Congrats to Jenni, too! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both of you! LOVE the crayon accents! Great job!! -Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO thrilled!! Thank you!! Congrats to you too Jinny!! :)

    ReplyDelete