Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Get Inspired by The Mercantile Gallery!


Have you popped over to the design team's August gallery yet? You definitely should - there is load of inspiration in there! One of my favorite layouts this month is from the fabulous Wilna, who always does amazing things with paint and paper. And her handwriting leaves me swooning! I loved the way she layered paper, ribbon, and the JBS tickets on her page "The Way You Are" I was inspired to do a similar treatment on my page:

I mixed some of the newly released products (like the Uncle Jim patterned paper and the red Pearl Buttons!) old favorites like tickets and ledger alphas. I used the butterfly from the Royalty & Wings rub on set and applied it to a scrap piece of kraft cardstock before trimming it out and adorning it with a star stick pin.
Pin It!

7 comments: