Tuesday, December 8, 2009

JBS Designers in the Spotlight!

Did you know that two of our designers, Amanda Johnson and Keisha Campbell, are currently featured in "52 More Scrapbooking Challenges," Elizabeth Kartchner's new ideabook put out by Creating Keepsakes? It is awesome! I saw it at VintageFest and can't wait to get my hands on my own copy! Aren't you glad they share their talent with us here as well? Amanda made this classy Christmas card and Keisha created the charming Christmas tree. Keisha also has a full tutorial to go along with her tree, but alas I do not have time to post it tonight. Today was a super busy day for me as I had a Spanish inservice to teach after school and then went straight to kit packing night at the warehouse. Whew! I'll get it posted tomorrow for sure though!

This is also a busy week for JBS Mercantile! Kits ship this week! Woohoo! There are still a few available if you'd like a box of JBS happiness to arrive at your doorstep this month. Our first December guest blogger debutes tomorrow. Gallery updates go live Thursday. And don't forget to become a follower on Twitter at @jbsmercantile by Friday to be entered into the drawing for a $50 JBS Mercantile gift card! Too much fun!
Pin It!

2 comments: