Monday, December 21, 2009

Guest Star: Bridgette Troung

Now that I have 2 kids, it's a rarity that my husband and I take a picture together, much less I scrap it. As soon as I saw the JBs stuff, it reminded me of valentine's day and love, and I knew I needed to scrap this picture. For some accents on the flowers and punched butterflies, I cut apart one of the pearl flowers and used them in this layout.





While I was in the 'love' mindset, I thought I would create this card for my husband also. I could give it to him now...or wait until Valentine's day. :) The pearl on the 'yes' is the middle of the pearl flower that I cut up for my layout. :) The JBs Cardstock coordinations are AWESOME. The black and the red cardstock are the same piece of cardstock, just different sides!

I was in the middle of making Christmas cards when the JBS stuff came, and I couldn't resist making a few. The journaling cards are the perfect size for cards!! For the 'Deck the Halls' card, I just cut the card down into a square. And of course I had to add some bling with the gems and the glitter to make them festive!

Totally Delightful! Thanks for the inspiration Bridgette!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty ~ LOVE that first layout! Gorgeous! I would have never thought to add yellow, but it's the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! The journaling cards are the PERFECT addition to a card! Now I am going to have to move them from my "scrap stash" to my "card stash" -- might even inspire and entire studio clean up! When you inspire -- you REALLY inspire!

    ReplyDelete