Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reduce! Reuse! Recycle!


Wait! Don't throw away that Jenni Bowlin Studio product packaging! It's way too cute! Yes I'm telling you that you even have to save your trash!


See that fun piece of patterned paper covered chipboard? Know what it is? You guessed it! Chipboard button packaging! I just covered the back with patterned paper and then distressed the edges a bit.


I even left the plastic shell on the front; I thought it looked like the whole piece was pop-dotted off the page only no pop dots. Plus, when I trimmed the top of that plastic just a bit it made a nice pocket for my journaling tags. Seriously happy trash to treasures.


Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Totally love that page and ideas for the packaging. I'm all about recycling and this is a great tip. Looking forward to more blog entries here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using JB packaging to add to a page. This is a great idea. This page is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great---I love Jenni Bowlins style and products. Can't wait to get my hands on the new buttons! I love the flowers on the bingo card with the crepe ribbon and buttons---left me truly inspired!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CLEVER!! Will definitely be looking at things differently now, hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now isn't that clever!

    I just picked up some of the new buttons over the weekend... I really, really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering why you made the packaging such a cute shape. You continue to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...this is way cool. I will be back often, that is for sure. I love Jenni's products, and your work is inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete